Interferential Stimulator - Portable Interferential Therapy Unit
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Channels: Dual
- Carrier Frequency: 4,000 Hz Fixed (Channel A)
- Interference Frequency: Channel B
- Constant Mode 4 - 400 bps (Adjustable)
- Auto Sweep 4–45 bps, 80–150bps, 4 - Set
- Sweep Timer: 15 Sec
- Waveform: Symmetrical Balanced Sine Wave
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0 - 50 mA Peak 500 S/Channel
- Pulse Duration: 125 u SecTreatment Timer: 20 Minutes
- Battery/Life: 9 Vlt (Alkaline) Approx. 100 Hrs. @ Normal Settings
- Carrier Frequency Plus Interference Frequency
- Weight (With Battery): 5.6 OZ Dual Channel - Quadrapolar
- Adjustable Pulse Plastic Belt Clip
- Pocket Size (1.1 x 3.7 IN) - Easy Operation. Includes lead wires and (1) pack of self adhesive electrodes.
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.