KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 6-Ply, 4.5" x 4.1 Yd, Sterile Soft Pouch
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- 4.5" x 4.1 Yards, Sterile, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for multiple wound care applications
- Unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Fluff dried 100% woven gauze
- Soft, conformable and sterile
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls
6-Ply, Sterile, 4.5" wide x 4.1 yards long in Soft Pouch
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint.
Kerlix Gauze Features and Benefits:
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern: Increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint: Reduced risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency: Reduced risk of maceration.
- As secondary dressing, provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability: Improved wound site protection; Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Available in a variety of sizes and packaging (tray, soft pouch, and nonsterile forms): Meets all bandaging needs.
Kerlix Gauze Rolls Indications:
- Primary layer
- Secondary layer