Kinesio Tex Classic Roll 2" X 16.4' Red Chile
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Kinesio Tape Classic LIMITED EDITION RED CHILE
Why did we choose this color? As you may be aware the Kinesio International Head Quarters is in Albuquerque New Mexico. Albuquerque is one of the oldest cities in the United States and has a unique multicultural history in the Southwest. NativeAmerican, Hispanic & Latino cultural influences are a big part of traditional New Mexican food. New Mexico is also famous for its chiles (chile peppers) which come in forms of green and red chile. Green chiles turn red as they ripen. In general, fresh and/or roasted chiles are green and dried chiles and dried chile powder are red. As green chiles age traditionally they were hung to dry in bunches called ristras before being pounded into a tasty chile powder. The big question at any New Mexico restaurant is the decision between green or red chile sauce? Most restaurants offer both - green or red chile poured over your enchiladas or your chile rellenos or really any food you can think of.
- High Grade Cotton for Breathability and Comfort
- Hypoallergenic and Latex Free
- Water Resistant
- Perfect for High Level Stimulation to Target Deep Muscles, Ligaments and Joint Correction
- Available to Medical Professionals and Patients
- Provides Support and Stability
- Easy Applications Available
- For Optimal Results Apply between 0 and 100% Tension
- Recommended for the I and Y Strips Taping Applications
- 1 Roll of Uncut Kinesio Tex Tape.
- Size : 2in W x 5m L
- Can be cut and customized for any taping application.