Kool Max Cooling Fashion Vest with Five 4.5" x 6" Cooling Packs
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may be returned to Allegro for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
Kool Max Cooling Fashion Vest
AllegroMedical.com presents The Kool Max Cooling Fashion Vest. Polar Products is the only manufacturer offering every major type of personal cooling technology and our product line is always growing! You can feel confident knowing we offer the best value and most effective products for your specific application and climate. Frozen water-based Kool Max Cooling Packs fit into insulated pockets in vests and accessories. Lightweight and efficient packs cool the body in any environment. The cooling vest women have been waiting for... Our proven and best-selling Kool Max® cooling packs in a lightweight and fashionable cooling vest.
Commonly used for:
- Staying cool during outdoor activity or work in hot conditions
- Multiple Sclerosis heat sensitivity
- Intolerance to heat (neurological or physical)
- Mascots or costumes
Kool Max Fashion Vest features:
Five (5) 4.5" x 6" Kool Max® Packs
- Provide constant cooling for up to 3 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Lightweight vest weighs just 3.0 lbs.! Weight may be adjusted by varying the number of cooling packs used.
- The location of desired cooling is easily controlled by which pack pockets are used.
- Fashionable design with a zipper-pull front.
- Fabric has a slight stretch for a comfortable, snug fit.
- Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the vest. The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body.
- Provides discreet cooling coverage. Packs are strategically placed for maximum cooling.
How to find your size:
To measure the chest and waist circumference: First, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This determines your chest measurement. Then wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (usually across your belly button), making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. See where the larger of the two measurements fall on the size chart. Please note: If you think you are in between two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs.
To measure the vest length: Hold the tape measure at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your natural waist. Mark this measurement on the tape measure with your thumb. Please note: When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short.
|Brand Name||Kool Max|
|Manufacturer Number||KMFV-SB, KMFV-MB, KMFV-LB, KMFV-XLB, KMFV-SK, KMFV-LK, KMFV-MK, KMFV-XXLK, KMFV-XLK, KMFV-XXLB|