Lancet SurgiLance Fixed Depth Lancet Needle
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ideal for capillary blood samples
- Single use safety lancet
- High-speed delivery
- Sterile, Latex-free
Lancet SurgiLance Fixed Depth Lancet Needles
Lancet SurgiLance Fixed Depth Lancet Needles are single-use needlestick safety medical devices with innovative design features that help prevent fingerstick injuries.
Although the SurgiLance™ safety lancet is known for its comfort and ease of use, perhaps most importantly, its also renowned for its innovative design features that make it an ideal choice for performing fingersticks where fingerstick safety and fingerstick injury prevention are paramount.
- Single-use: No arming is required, and single-use lancing device cannot be used again after activation
- Color-coded: Each of the seven SurgiLance™ safety lancet models are color-coded for easy recognition
- Retractable lancing needles and blades: Each are retracted and concealed, before and after use
- Efficient: High-speed delivery and penetration method minimizes patient pain and clinician error
- Latex-free: Hypo-allergenic
|Manufacturer Number||SLN300, SLN240, SLN200|