MK 12 Volt - 40 AMP Heavy Duty Gel Battery - Each
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging
- Are approved for airline and public transportation
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries
MK 12 Volt - 40 AMP Heavy Duty Gel Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced sealed Gel and AGM Batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of batteries used for mobility. MK's performance proven sealed Gel and AGM designs:
- Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
- Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability.
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
While MK sealed Gel and AGM Batteries aren't among the lowest priced brands, like a good set of tires for your car, they're designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and ultimately, be more cost efficient.
|Brand Name||MK Battery|
|Manufacturer Number||M40-12 SLD G|