Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe, Regular Leur Tip
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Sterile, single-use
- 3 mL Syringe Only
- Regular Tip
- Rigid Pack
- Prop 65 Warning Label
Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe Only, Regular Tip
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe, Luer Slip Tip. Monoject 3 mL Syringes are Sterile These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. Five different Monoject Syringe Tips are available to meet the needs of individual patients or the application. The 3 cc Syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. The Kendall Monoject Syringe is latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits:
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Robust safety shield that covers the entire needle during transport and after usage.
- Transport position that allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle.
- Rigid pack packaging that may be autoclaved or gas.
- Softpack blister packing also available for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
Kendall Monoject 3 cc Syringes Specifications:
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1mL or 0.1 cc
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Without Safety
What is a Luer Lock Tip? A Luer Lock tip is generally used for injections requiring a secure connection of the syringe to another device. The tip is threaded for a locking fit and is compatible with a variety of needle, catheters, and other devices.