Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe, Regular Leur Tip
- Permanent heat-etched graduations
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Sterile, single-use
- 3 mL Syringe Only
- Regular Tip
- Rigid Pack
- Prop 65 Warning Label
Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe Only, Regular Tip
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject™ 3 mL Syringe, Luer Slip Tip. Monoject 3 mL Syringes are Sterile These Monoject Syringes are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. Five different Monoject Syringe Tips are available to meet the needs of individual patients or the application. The 3 cc Syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. The Kendall Monoject Syringe is latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes Features & Benefits:
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Robust safety shield that covers the entire needle during transport and after usage.
- Transport position that allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle.
- Rigid pack packaging that may be autoclaved or gas.
- Softpack blister packing also available for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.
Kendall Monoject 3 cc Syringes Specifications:
- Application: General Purpose Syringe
- Syringe Wall: Regular.
- Syringe Capacity: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Syringe Capacity Graduations: 0.1mL or 0.1 cc
- Single use.
- Latex free.
- DEPH free.
- Without Safety
What is a Luer Lock Tip? A Luer Lock tip is generally used for injections requiring a secure connection of the syringe to another device. The tip is threaded for a locking fit and is compatible with a variety of needle, catheters, and other devices.