Monoject Insulin Safety Syringe - 1mL 29 x 1/2"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- 1 cc/ml Syringe
- 29 g x 1/2“ Needle
- Latex Free
- Safety Shield
Monoject Insulin Safety Syringe
1mL 29 x 1/2"
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject Insulin Safety Syringe. The Monoject safety syringe is a proven engineering control and preferred by millions of users each day. Our exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe with maximum clinical flexibility. The Monoject safety syringe complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls. The device enables a clinician to safely transport medication and protect the healthcare worker and workplace environment after use. The Monoject™ Safety Syringe for Insulin Delivery is used in all areas of healthcare.Specifications:
- Needle Gauge - 29 Gauge
- Needle Length - 1/2"
- Needle Material - Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- Needle Style - Attached Needle
- Sterility - Sterile
- Usage - Disposable
- Volume - 1 ml
- Wall Type - Regular Wall
- Ultra-Comfort, anti-coring needle
- Accu-Tip Flat Plunger Tip
- ACCU-SCALE graduations
- For U-100 insulin
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe
- Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I lock the safety shield for disposal? Twist the safety shield to the left or right until an audible click is heard for final locking position.
- Is the safety syringe a preferred safety device? Yes. More clinicians use the Monoject™ Safety Syringe for safe delivery of medication and tuberculin testing.