Nipro TRUEplus™ Insulin Syringe with Needle - Single Use
$10.78 - $37.076 Reviews
BD Luer-Lok™ 3 mL Syringe with attached PrecisionGlide™ Hypodermic Needle 25 G x 1 in
$21.98 - $150.31131 Reviews
BD 3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe with 23 gauge x 1 inch PrecisionGlide Intramuscular Needle - Box of 100
3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe 23 gauge x 1.5 inch PrecisionGlide Detachable Needle - Box of 100
3 ml BD Luer-Lok Syringes with PrecisionGlide Needle Combo, Regular Wall
$19.15 - $27.651 Review
3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe with 25 gauge x 5/8" PrecisionGlide Detachable Needle - Box of 100
Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringe - 1ml (100 Units) 28g
1 mL SafetyGlide Insulin Syringe 29g x 1/2" Needle
$0.60 - $70.161 Review
McKesson Syringe with 1" Detachable Needle without Safety, 3ML
$14.49 - $16.411 Review
3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe 25g x 1-1/2" PrecisionGlide Detachable Needle - Box of 100
MONOJECT SoftPack .5 cc/ml Insulin Syringe w/ 28g x 1/2" Needle
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Latex-Free plunger tip
- 1/2 cc/ml Syringe
- 28 g x 1/2" Needle
.5 cc/ml Insulin Syringe with 28 x 1/2" Needle
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject SoftPack Syringe with Needle. The Monoject SoftPack Insulin Syringe with Needle features a .5 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringe with non-detachable 28 gauge x 1/2" long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement.
Features and Benefits of the new Monoject SoftPack:
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- Latex Free. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Cannula is laser-welded and is epoxy bonded to the hub which assures cannula integrity and greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Hub is translucent and color coded to allow monitoring of flashback and provides easy identification of needle gauge.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Convenient, individually packaged inner cartons are ready to ship for distributors and make it easy for clinicians to dispense the contents.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- Syringes with needles feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- New syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.
- .5 cc/ml Monoject Insulin Syringe
- Polypropylene barrel with bold graduated markings
- Ultra-Comfort electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Non-detachable Needle Size: 28 gauge x 1/2" long
- Dosage: 100 Units
- Polypropylene flat top plunger rod
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Individually packaged
- Sold in boxes of 100 each
- Sold in cases of 5 boxes (500 total)
|Needle Gauge||28 G|