Conform Stretch Bandage - 4" x 75", Nonsterile
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 1" x 75", Nonsterile
Conform Stretch Bandage, 1" x 75", Nonsterile
CONFORM Stretch Bandages provide softness, low lint, and high absorbency with moderate stretch for maximum clinical flexibility. Made from a cotton/polyester crocheted blend.
Conform Stretch Bandage Features and Benefits:
- Cotton/Polyester Construction - Provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage. Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable.
- Convenient Packaging is easy to open which can save time
- Unique Polyester/Cotton Ration - Allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low Profile - Helps maximize patient dignity
Conform Stretch Bandage Indications:
- Securing Dressing
- Securing IVs
- Securing Splints
- Providing Mild Compression and Support
Conform Stretch Bandage FAQs:
- How are CONFORM™ Stretches commonly used? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are commonly used as a securement layer. To Protect, Absorb, Secure and Support.
- What is the benefit to CONFORM™? - CONFORM™ Stretch Bandages are designed to stretch and conform, making them ideal for lower limbs and joints. They have a low profile which helps ensure patient dignity.
|Manufacturer Number||2239, 2242, 2244, 2247|