Norco Therapeutic Compression Glove - Medium - Right - Full Finger
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Soothe pain and reduce swelling in arthritic hands.
- Provide warmth and compression for soothing soft tissue edema and arthritic joint pain.
- Two wrist lengths and two finger styles feature an open slit in the cuff for easy application and non-constricting fit.
- Made of soft, silky nylon and spandex blend, with seams on the outside for smooth edema control.
- Gloves provide 15 to 25 mm Hg of soft, gentle, even compression to edematous tissue.
- Wrist Length measures 1-1/2" (3.8cm) proximal to wrist crease
- Over the Wrist Length measures 3" (7.6cm) proximal to wrist crease.
- Sold individually, Left or Right
- To size, measure palm circumference.
Medium: 7-1/2" to 8-1/2" (19 to 22cm)