Orfit® Colors NS 1/12 18" x 24" Sheet - Atomic Blue
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Metallic color add style to increase patient compliance!
Resistance to Stretch
- Maintains original thickness while stretching easily around body parts and contours.
- Minimum to moderate resistance to stretch.
- Ideal for creating intricate shapes and contours.
- Maximum drape.
- 100% memory.
- Allows the material to return to its original flat shape upon reheating.
- Moderate rigidity.
- The splint flexes slightly for more comfortable positioning.
- NS (Non-Stick) traditional coating helps prevent the material from sticking to bandages and skin but still has some tackiness.
- When pinched together while warm and soft, a temporary bond is created that can be broken apart when fully cooled.
- For a permanent bond, scratch or use solvent to remove the coating and apply dry heat; attach the prepared accessories or material firmly.
- Resists fingerprints and other pressure marks.
- Final finish is vibrant and glossy with a professional look and feel. Rub lightly with wet finger to smooth edges.
- Forms smooth self-sealing edges when cut warm.
- Choose thicker, smooth materials for splinting large body parts.
- Choose thinner, perforated materials for lightweight, circumferential hand and finger splints, gauntlet style splints and pediatric splints.
Working Time (1/8")
- Allows four to six minutes to form and harden after softening in 150° F (66° C) water.