PER-FIT Adult Briefs - Medium and Regular Sizes
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may be returned to Allegro for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- Cloth-like Outer Fabric
- Easy-Lock Fastener for added security
- Maximum protection against heavy incontinence
PER-FIT Medium Brief Package - Medium and Regular Sizes
For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Protection
The PER-FIT Adult Brief features Cloth-Like Outer Fabric and First Quality's Advanced Zoning System including Refasten Zones and Breathable Zones. PER-FIT Adult Brief provides maximum leakage protection, skin dryness a more comfortable fit and reduced heat build up for the wearer. With this level of performance and features, the PER-FIT Adult Brief is an exceptional option. Medium sizes are sized for 32" to 44" waist circumference. Regular sizes are sized for 40" to 49" waist circumference.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed Adult Incontinence Product
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF): ELF reattaching advanced numbered closure tabs securely grip and hold the outer fabric without being sticky. ELF will not stick to gloves or skin but will attach anywhere on the outer fabric for easier application and a customized fit.
- Target Acquisition Zone: Advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, improving odor control, skin health and wearer comfort.
- Fecal Containment Zones: Scientifically designed target area that locks up loose stool for improved containment and healthier skin.
- Refasten Zone: With the new ELF closure system the entire outer cover of the brief is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- Enhanced Breathable Zones: Ventilated waist panels allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, improving skin health and comfort by reducing heat build up.
|Protection Level:||Moderate to Heavy|
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
|Brand Name||Prevail - First Quality|
|Manufacturer Number||PF-012/1, PF-016/1|