Prevail® Bariatric Brief Size B - Up to 100"
- Bariatric Adult Diaper Brief Ultimate Absorbency
- Full fitting mat brief with non-woven acquisition layer
- Ultra-absorbent core
- Odor control
- Multi-strand leg elastic
- Easy Lock Fastener Strips
- Direct Lock Panels for adjustable protection
- Stretchy Panels
Prevail Bariatric B Brief - Stretches Up to 100"
For Moderate to Heavy Absorbency
AllegroMedical.com presents The Prevail Adult Bariatric B Adult Diaper Brief which is a full fitting brief designed for maximum protection against heavy incontinence. This Prevail Adult Brief exceeds the features and performance found in retail's leading national brand making Prevail Adult Brief an exceptionally good value for retail customers.
Features a full mat brief with a non-woven acquisition layer. Cloth-like back sheet with breathable zones for air circulation. Full fitting absorbent mat with complete coverage reduces skin breakdown. Ultra-absorbent core for maximum incontinence management and skin care. Bonded construction resists tearing and clumping and provides dry, comfortable protection.Targeted absorption system improves odor control. Wetness indicator changes color when brief is wet. Multi-strand leg elastic assures a snug, comfortable fit and Easy-Lock Fastener(ELF) tabs that grip without being sticky. Latex free.
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed Adult Incontinence Product
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF): ELF reattaching advanced numbered closure tabs securely grip and hold the outer fabric without being sticky. ELF will not stick to gloves or skin but will attach anywhere on the outer fabric for easier application and a customized fit.
- Target Acquisition Zone: Advanced core design and fast absorbing Blue Stay-Dry Strip significantly improves skin dryness and reduces the potential for leakage, improving odor control, skin health and wearer comfort.
- Fecal Containment Zones: Scientifically designed target area that locks up loose stool for improved containment and healthier skin.
- Refasten Zone: With the new ELF closure system the entire outer cover of the brief is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste.
- Direct Lock Panels Direct Lock™ Panels: Back panel of brief can be grabbed between the two Easy-Lock Fastener® Strips to release and attach without unfolding tabs.
- Stretch: Stretchy side panels are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable.
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
|Brand Name||Prevail - First Quality|