Pro-Stat Sugar Free Liquid Protein Supplement - Wild Cherry Punch
- Highest concentration of protein and calories in 1 fl oz (15 g protein & 100 kcals)
- Clinically shown to promote wound healing
- Appropriate for residents/patients with protein nutrition needs, including those with renal disease and diabetes
Pro-Stat Sugar Free is an enzyme- hydrolyzed complete protein providing a high nitrogen mix of essential, conditionally-essential and non-essential amino acids. Pro-Stat is a source of di-peptides and tri-peptides. This is a complete liquid protein clinically shown to promote wound healing. Pro-Stat® is a medical food designed for the dietary management of wounds, and for those unable to meet their protein requirements from a normal diet.
Indications for use:
- Pressure Ulcers
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition (PEM)
- Involuntary Weight Loss
- Low Serum Proteins
- Bariatric Surgery
- Fluid Restricted
All the Benefits of Sugar Free Pro-Stat®, now with enhanced taste and calories!
Directions for Use:
- Intake to be determined by a health care professional and is dependent on age, body weight and medical condition. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Use under medical supervision.
Preparation and Storage:
For Tube Feeding:
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL of water
- Shake well before opening unit dose or bottle
- Pour 30 mL of Pro-Stat MAX in a 4-6 fl oz container
- Add 30-60mL water and mix well with disposable spoon or tongue blade
- Administer Pro-Stat MAX via syringe
- Flush with 30-60 mL of water
- Store and serve at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard three (3) months after opening. Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken
Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid. Contains 2% or less: Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, L-Tryptophan, Phosphoric Acid.
Ingredients do not contain gluten, soy or lactose.
|Brand Name||Medical Nutrition|
|Manufacturer Number||10464-U, 10064|