Reizen Mighty Loud Ear Hearing Enhancer - EMPTY DATA FOR SKU
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Powerful hearing enhancement amplifier with 120dB sensitivity helps you hear better
- Built-in microphone amplifies weak sounds and voices
- Adjustable volume control allows clear and loud hearing via dual earphone
- Picks up sound at a distance up to 100 feet away
- Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone
The Reizen Mighty Loud Ear 120dB Personal Sound Amplifier for the hearing impaired is a powerful amplification device with a built-in microphone for clear and loud delivery of voice and sound through the dual earphone. Loudness is user-controlled with the variable volume control dial, which also serves as the on/off switch. The red LED on top of the unit glows when turned on. This lightweight, compact, personal hearing amplifier can pick up sounds at a distance up to 100 feet away.
Handy built-in belt clip allows you to attach it to your belt, shirt pocket, or clothing.
Includes 2 AAA batteries and dual earphone. Additional earphones are available for purchase to use as spares or replacements.
90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty.
MAIN UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Sensitivity: 120dB (plus-or-minus 3dB per MW)
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 30KHz
- Operating Current: 14mA
- Estimated battery life: 48 hrs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.75in. x 0.75 in. x 2.50 in.
- Weight: 1.8 oz
DUAL EARPHONES SPECIFICATIONS
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity (S.P.L.): 112dB plus-or-minus 3dB
Caution: This product is not water-resistant.