Roho Agility Max Contour Back System
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Roho Agility™ Max Contour Back System
AllegroMedical.com presents The Roho Agility™ Max Contour Back System. ROHO® AGILITY™ Max Contour Back System (AGILITY Max Contour) is a removable backrest replacement system for wheelchairs that is intended to provide trunk/pelvis support and positioning. The AGILITY Max Contour has a weight limit of 300 lbs. (136 kg) and must be properly sized to the individual.
Rugged, innovative, patent pending hardware design is made of strong but lightweight Zytel® nylon resin. The same advanced material used in automotive, electronics, furniture and firearm applications. Zytel is known for it’s high mechanical strength, high temperature performance, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and flame resistance. AGILITY Mid Contour’s hardware design has been tested to 100,000 cycles at 300 lbs. on top edge. You can feel safe and secure that ROHO has your back in the advanced construction of ROHO AGILITY Back Systems.
Innovative, exclusive AGILITY cover is made of durable, vapor-permeable polyester that is specially designed to allow for breathability. It also allows the individual to immerse into the foam and Air Floatation insert to help enhance their comfort. The cover designed with seam stopper which prevents foam migration downward on top edge of back shell. Ease of setup and adjustment – the provided dual wrench adjusts all hardware & angle, depth and height adjustment. Angle adjusts in 5 degrees increments from 5 to15 degrees forward and backwards.
The AGILITY Max Contour Back System is recommended for seated individuals who may:
- Requires significant amount of postural support
- Be independent with transfers
- Need minimal to maximum amount of trunk support and control
- Want to minimize the weight of their mobility system
- Have, or have potential for, shoulder or back pain
- Wants increased support
- Easy to install and remove for storing wheelchair. One bolt clamp adjustment accommodates cane sizes 3/4“ to 1” in diameter. One-piece cane hardware with no loose pieces.
- Flippable shell accommodates more body contours and shapes.
- Lightweight aluminum backrest – strong yet lightweight.
- Rigid design helps maximize effectiveness of every push of the wheelchair and doesn’t limit range of motion.
- Aesthetically attractive design – aluminum construction is sleek and provides stylized look.
- Air Floatation Insert – adjustable air cells for added comfort that can be adjusted to accommodate postural shifts.
- Quick Release Hardware allows the AGILITY Max Contour to be easily and quickly removed and reattached.
- Stable – latches automatically without spring. Four-point connections allow for greater stability and strengh. Patented angle Interlocking teeth system prevent brackets from sliding out of position when tightened.
- Lumbar support pad provides additional support.
- Air insert on the wings of the back to promote increased comfort, support and better positioning of clients.
- Back Shell & Hardware: 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Air Insert: 18-Month Limited Warranty
- Cover and Foam: 6-Month Limited Warranty
Hit Play For More Information!
|Manufacturer Number||AG6-1416AL-1, AG6-1416A-1, AG6-1418A-1, AG6-1418AL-1, AG6-1420A-1, AG6-1420AL-1, AG6-1616A-1, AG6-1616AL-1, AG6-1618A-1, AG6-1618AL-1, AG6-1620A-1, AG6-1620AL-1, AG6-1816A-1, AG6-1816AL-1, AG6-1818A-1, AG6-1818AL-1, AG6-1820A-1, AG6-1820AL-1, AG6-2016A-1, AG6-2016AL-1, AG6-2018A-1, AG6-2018AL-1, AG6-2020A-1, AG6-2020AL-1|