Rubber Heel Lifts - Heel Lift Inserts
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Heel lifts are used for bilaterally to help stretch and relieve strain on the Achilles tendon and calf musculature
- They are also used in rehab for lower limb swing through and improved gait
- Great for conditions such as Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, or heel spurs
- Available in five different sizes and five different heights; measure at the point where the ball of foot hits the lift for desired height
Heel lifts are used in rehabilitation to help raise the heel for lower-limb swing-through and improved gait. In conditions such as Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, or heel spurs, heel lifts are used bilaterally to help stretch and relieve strain on the Achilles tendon and calf musculature.
Available in 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 9mm, and 12mm heights, and 5 different sizes. Measure at the point where the ball of foot hits the lift for desired height.
**Products sold individually
Available Shoe Sizes:
- [LS] = Women 5 - 6½, Child 1 - 3
- [LL] = Women 7 - 8, Child 3½ - 5
- [B] = Women 8½ - 10, Men 6 - 7
- [MS] = Women 10½ +, Men 7½ - 9½
- [ML] = Men 10 - 12
|Brand Name||G & W Heel Lift, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Number||LS3-3MM1/8, LL3-3MM1/8, RB3, MS3, ML3, LS5, LL5, RB5, MS5-5MM3/16, ML5, LS7-7MM1/4, LL7, RB7, MS7, ML7, LS9, LL9, B9-9MM3/8, MS9, ML9, LS12, LL12, G & W B12, MS12-12MM1/2, ML12-12MM1/2|