Self-Cath Closed System Straight Tip Intermittent Catheter - Single Units
- Easy, convenient, ready-to-use closed catheter system
- Pre-lubricated Self-Cath catheter and 1100 mL collection bag
- EasyOff tear tab makes it easy to empty
- 100% Silicone - latex free
Self-Cath Closed System Straight Tip
Pre-Lubricated Intermittent Catheter - Single Unit
The Self-Cath Closed System - Single Unit is a latex-fee unisex system that provides a method for safe, simple catheterization designed to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections (UTI's). It includes 100% latex-free Coloplast Self-Cath catheter. The new EasyOff tear tab makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity.
Self-Cath Closed System Features:
- Includes pre-lubricated catheter and 1100 mL collection bag
- Ready-to-use catheter system
- For sterile intermittent catheterization
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections (UTI's)
- Hydrophilic micro-bead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact free usage
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers
- This Catheter Is Also Available In A Kit - Click Here
Coloplast, a leading global health care company, recently acquired Coloplast's Urology business. We believe these businesses are better together.
Coloplast was founded by a nurse in 1957 in Denmark, Coloplast's reputation for innovation has been built by working closely with health care professionals and end customers to develop new products. We value input and are eager to maintain a regular and meaningful dialogue to continue our heritage of innovation and service.
The high-performance urology products formerly manufactured and distributed by Coloplast will continue to have the same superior quality, and are now manufactured and distributed by Coloplast. Coloplast provides the widest range of urology solutions and services. Rest assured that your preferred urology products and services will continue to be available from Coloplast.
|Manufacturer Number||1114, 1112|