SilvaSorb Hydrogel Wound Gel
- Hydrates wounds, which is a key factor in healing
- For targeted antimicrobial protection
- Controlled release, ionic silver
- Offers hydration for up to seven days
Medline SilvaSorb Hydrogel
SilvaSorb Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing, which is a key factor in wound healing. SilvaSorb Hydrogel offers antimicrobial protection over a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, including MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and VRE (Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus). SilvaSorb kills microbes, but is completely biocompatible with the tissue cells of healing.
Reasons For Using SilvaSorb Hydrogel:
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Leg ulcers
- Skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lacerations & abrasions
- Grafted wounds & donor sites
- Partial & full thickness wounds
SilvaSorb Hydrogel Features:
- Easy to Use: Easy to spread and won't melt into the wound.
- Donates Moisture: Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing environment.
- Reduces Bioburden/Contamination: Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, which reduces the risk of infections later on in the healing process.