MEPILEX Ag Foam Dressing- 4" x 4" (10 x 10cm)
$20.93 - $102.827 Reviews
Resta SilverGel - Antimicrobial Wound Gel, Tube 1.5 oz
$16.86 - $24.152 Reviews
AQUACEL® Ag Advantage Ribbon Enhanced Hydrofiber Dressing with Silver
$35.60 - $189.115 Reviews
AQUACEL® Ag Advantage Enhanced Hydrofiber Dressing with Silver 4" x 5" , Square- Each
BioPatch Antimicrobial Dressings - Fenestrated Disks, Sterile
$18.14 - $185.04
Acticoat Flex 3 Silver Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing
$8.00 - $287.431 Review
Silverlon Antimicrobial Wound Packing Strips
$59.03 - $118.52
McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver
$4.45 - $120.531 Review
Melgisorb Ag Silver Alginate Dressing - 4" x 4" - Box of 10
Allevyn Ag Gentle Border Silver Dressing
$10.61 - $523.591 Review
SilvaSorb Hydrogel Wound Gel
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
1-800-861-3211 or Contact Us online.
- Hydrates wounds, which is a key factor in healing
- For targeted antimicrobial protection
- Controlled release, ionic silver
- Offers hydration for up to seven days
Medline SilvaSorb Hydrogel
SilvaSorb Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing, which is a key factor in wound healing. SilvaSorb Hydrogel offers antimicrobial protection over a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, including MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and VRE (Vancomycin-resistant enterococcus). SilvaSorb kills microbes, but is completely biocompatible with the tissue cells of healing.
Reasons For Using SilvaSorb Hydrogel:
- 1st & 2nd degree burns
- Leg ulcers
- Skin tears
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Lacerations & abrasions
- Grafted wounds & donor sites
- Partial & full thickness wounds
SilvaSorb Hydrogel Features:
- Easy to Use: Easy to spread and won't melt into the wound.
- Donates Moisture: Hydrogel helps hydrate dry wounds and maintain an optimally moist wound healing environment.
- Reduces Bioburden/Contamination: Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, which reduces the risk of infections later on in the healing process.