StatLock Foley Catheter Holder for Silicone Foley Catheters - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Secures All-Silicone foley catheters
- Breathable foam anchor pad with perspiration holes
- Dissolvable adhesive
- Water resistant
- No need for catheter straps
- Swivel clamp holds urinary catheters in place
- Releasable, lock-tight catheter securement
- Helps prevent unscheduled reinsertions
- Clamp helps eliminate catheter kinking
- Sold by the Each
STATLOCK® Securement Device for Foley Silicone Catheters
AllegroMedical.com presents The StatLock Foley Catheter Holder for Silicone Foley Catheters. The Statlock Foley is a strap-free Foley securement device with a special 360 degree swivel clamp to hold urinary catheters in place. Provides releasable, lock-tight catheter securement and reduces the risk of infection by helping to prevent unscheduled reinsertions and postoperative complications. The device helps eliminate catheter kinking and enhances patient comfort.
The swivel retainer pad has holes for breathing. Used To Secure All-Silicone Foley Catheters.
Designed For Comfort and Security
- Reduces the risk of pulling on the Foley catheter which can cause pain and trauma
- Provides a comfortable, secure and hygienic placement of the catheter away from areas of the body that could lead to bacteria contaminating the surface of the catheter
- No need to wear an elasticated strap around your thigh which can slip or restrict blood flow
Ease Of Use:
The StatLock Foley is designed to be worn for up to seven days after which it should be replaced with a new StatLock Foley. Co-ordinating StatLock Foley changes with leg bag changes may be convenient practice. The simple easy-to-open clip allows the catheter to be moved for personal hygiene and replaced afterwards.
StatLock® Foley is suitable for patients who wear either a urethral or suprapubic Foley catheter.
StatLock® Foley should not be used on patients with known tape or adhesive allergies. Always follow local policies and use clinical judgment as necessary. Situations in which to avoid adhesive placement include severe edema, ascites, burns, open wounds, or sloughing skin.