TENA Extra Protective Underwear | Moderate to Heavy Absorbency
- Heavy incontinence protection
- Comfortable fit
- Leakage protection
TENA Extra Protective Underwear
Moderate to Heavy Absorbency
AllegroMedical.com introduces TENA Extra Protective Underwear designed for heavy urine loss, TENA Extra provides dignified protection that is secure and worn like normal underwear. The exceptional security is due to the InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology, which rapidly absorbs urine into the core and away from the skin, so that even when seated or lying down for long periods of time, the wearer will stay dry and comfortable while the risk of skin irritation is reduced.
Extended Wear Protection. Designed for both men and women. For moderate to heavy bladder leakage protection with full coverage. “W” shaped core and leg elastics hug the product to the body for an improved discreet close fit.
NOW with ConfioAir 100% Breathable Technology. ConfioAir Fully breathable Technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance throughout the entire product – both sides AND core. Improved leakage barrier system with higher and softer standing leg gathers for added leakage protection. W-Shaped, fully breathable dual absorption zone helps ensure a comfortable and ergonomic fit. Improved leg opening with increased elastics to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- NEW ConfioAir fully breathable technology
- Body-Close™ fit and “W”-shaped core
- Moderate to heavy leakage protection
NEW ConfioAir fully breathable technology
New ConfioAir fully breathable technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance throughout the entire product – both sides AND core.
Body-Close™ fit and “W”-shaped core
HIGH-ABSORBENCY CORE: Fully breathable innovative “W-Shaped” absorbent zone conforms to the curves of the body and channels liquids away from skin.*
Moderate to heavy leakage protection
Pad is wider at the back for increased protection and absorbency.
Higher standing leg gathers for leakage protection
Secure barrier system with higher standing leg gathers and soft gathers at the back, ensuring security against leakage.
- For heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
- TENA Briefs have the InstaDri Skin-Caring System to improve surface dryness and promote healthy skin while reducing leakage
- The transfer layer permits fluid to almost instantly enter the dual core, helping to promote skin dryness
- The Dry-Fast Dual Core technology rapidly wicks fluid away from skin trapping it into the lower core for greater security and increased skin dryness
- Strategic placement of Superabsorbent Polymer improves fluid absorption
- Curved leg elastics provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort
- The wetness indicator alerts that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked. The 2 lines indicate TENA Ultra absorbency level
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free
- Soft nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
|Closure Style:||Pull Up/Fitted|
|Protection Type:||Urinary Incontinence and Fecal Incontinence|
|Manufacturer Number||72332, 72232, 72116, 72425|