Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low - 1 Section
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low, 27 X 76 X (17-36)", 1-Section
AllegroMedical.com presents The Treatment Table - Electric Hi-Low. Electric hi-low tables have radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components. Footswitch control.
These treatment tables are what put Armedica on the map... strong, stylish and affordable. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
All AM-Series Treatment Tables share these features:
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1½" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Non-skid adjustable glides. (No casters)
- Top Section: One Piece
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Maximum Height: 36"