Tuberculin Syringe with Needle Monoject™ 1 mL 25 Gauge 5/8 Inch Detachable Needle Without Safety - EMPTY DATA FOR SKU - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ultra-Comfort, anti-coring needle
- Accu-Tip Flat Plunger Tip
- ACCU-SCALE graduations
- Low dead space in permanent needle syringe
- This product is required to be reported under California Proposition 65
- HardPack Packaging
Tuberculin Syringe with Detachable Needle
The Monoject HardPack Tuberculin Syringe is perfect for TB injection and features a 1 cc/mL, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged syringe with detachable 25 gauge x 5/8" long needle. The Tuberculin syringe is made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement.
Tuberculin Sryinge Purchase Information:
- Tuberculin Sryinges are sold in boxes of 100 each
KENDALL - THE CHOICE for Tuberculin Syringes doesn’t have to be hard.
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched scale allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- Latex Free. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Cannula is laser-welded and is epoxy bonded to the hub which assures cannula integrity and greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Hub is translucent and color coded to allow monitoring of flashback and provides easy identification of needle gauge.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Convenient, individually packaged inner cartons are ready to ship for distributors and make it easy for clinicians to dispense the contents.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- Syringe Only, Syringe with detachable Needle, and Syringe with fixed Needle combinations are available.
- Syringes with needles feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- New syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway.