Urinary Leg Bag - Catheter Bag - 1000 ml
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Contents: 1000 mL Urinary Leg Bag Equipped With 2 Flexible Straps, 1 Anti-Reflux Valve, and 1 Twist Valve
- Integrated anti-reflux device.
- Twist valve drainage port.
- Not visible when worn under pants or long skirt.
- Flexible, adjustable, pre-attached straps hold the bag in place.
- Made of sturdy plastic material to prevent leakage.
- Twist valve for easy emptying with low risk of spillage.
- Individual packaging to help ensure a sterile fluid path.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
McKesson Urinary Leg Bags
Anti-reflux/flutter valve. Two adjustable leg straps. Easy-to-use drain valve for drip-free closure after draining. Universal-tiered connector fits indwelling or external catheters and tubing. Individually packaged. Areas under protective caps and fluid pathways are sterile. Single Use, Disposable, & Latex-Free.