Urinary Leg Bag - Catheter Bag - 1000 ml
- Contents: 1000 mL Urinary Leg Bag Equipped With 2 Flexible Straps, 1 Anti-Reflux Valve, and 1 Twist Valve
- Integrated anti-reflux device.
- Twist valve drainage port.
- Not visible when worn under pants or long skirt.
- Flexible, adjustable, pre-attached straps hold the bag in place.
- Made of sturdy plastic material to prevent leakage.
- Twist valve for easy emptying with low risk of spillage.
- Individual packaging to help ensure a sterile fluid path.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
McKesson Urinary Leg Bags
Anti-reflux/flutter valve. Two adjustable leg straps. Easy-to-use drain valve for drip-free closure after draining. Universal-tiered connector fits indwelling or external catheters and tubing. Individually packaged. Areas under protective caps and fluid pathways are sterile. Single Use, Disposable, & Latex-Free.