Urinary Leg Bag Kit - Leg Bags, Extension Tubes & Straps
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 2 size options available
- Includes leg bags, extension tubes & straps
- Leg strap connectors & drain valve don't touch leg
- Soft, comfortable and durable
Urinary Leg Bag Kit
The Urinary Leg Bag Kit protects skin from pressure points by placing leg strap connectors and drain valve away from direct contact with leg. This kit safely and easily conducts urine through its drain valve and is easy to open. It closes securely even with limited dexterity. The quality materials result in soft, comfortable, durable bags pleated sides which increases the volume but not the length.
- Soft, Durable Vinyl: Provides security from leaking, comfort, and value for money. It is constructed of heavy gauge vinyl.
- Anti-Reflux Valve: One way flow valve integral to the construction of a sheath or pouch that prevents flow back toward the skin.
- Pleated Sides: Increases the wearer's comfort while reducing its size. The leg bag's unique side pleats expand horizontally as it fills.
- Sterile Fluid Pathway Packaging: Increases the convenience of the leg bag. The leg bag can be removed from its package in any setting and connected to an indwelling catheter, for example, without requiring a sterile field.
- Recommended for Home Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Transparent Pouch Film: For the caregiver who wishes to visualize the contents of the device without having to disturb the patient.
- Drain Valve: A valve that permits the user to empty the pouch or leg bag without getting fingers wet.
- Leg Bag Strap Connector Buttons: Protects the skin from potential pressure points that can result in pressure ulcers. The leg bag has integral connector buttons that are positioned in such a way as to not touch the skin.
- Stepped Connector: Facilitates the ease of connection and removal of tubing without compromising security. The leg bag utilizes a stepped plastic connector.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
|Manufacturer Number||9348, 9349|