VaPro Plus Pocket Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- The protective tip helps shield the sterile catheter during insertion from bacteria located within the first 15mm of the distal urethra, and helps reduce the risk of carrying bacteria into the urinary tract.
- The protective tip is 50% smaller than the original VaPro™ catheter protective tip, more ergonomically shaped for a more comfortable insertion, and transparent to aid visualization
- The protective sleeve allows for the catheter to be gripped anywhere, provides a barrier to the catheter to help keep germs away, and is proven to prevent the transmission of pathogens that may cause UTIs
- The combination of protective tip and sleeve creates a no touch system that is easy to use
- Ready to use right out of the package with no extra steps
- Designed with smooth rounded eyelets to enhance user comfort during insertion and withdrawal
- Packaging designed with finger hole to be easy to open
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Phthalates-free PVC material
VaPro Plus Pocket™ catheters provide 100% No Touch Protection with a protective tip and sleeve, and an integrated 1000ml collection bag for catheterization at home or on-the-go. No toilet or receptacle is needed.
The collection bag is easy-to-open and easy-to-empty, and includes an anti-reflux valve to prevent backflow of urine.
VaPro Plus Pocket™ catheter is offered in pocket-sized packaging for easy transportation and discreet out of home usage
|Brand Name||VaPro Plus Pocket|
|Manufacturer Number||71082-30, 71084-30, 71102-30, 71104-30, 71122-30, 71124-30, 71142-30, 71164-30, 71144-30E|