KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 8-Ply, 4.5" x 3.1 Yd, Sterile Soft Pouch
- 4.5" x 3.1 Yards, 8 Ply, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for multiple wound care applications
- Unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Fluff dried 100% woven gauze
- Soft, conformable & sterile
Kerlix Soft Pouch Gauze Bandage Rolls
8-Ply, Sterile 4.5" x 3.1 yards
Kerlix Soft Pouch Gauze Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint. This product is available in 6 and 8 ply.
Features and Benefits:
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern: Increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Eight-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint: Reduced risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency: Reduced risk of maceration.
- As secondary dressing, provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability: Improved wound site protection; Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Available in a variety of sizes and packaging (tray, soft pouch, and nonsterile forms): Meets all bandaging needs.
Kerlix Gauze 4.5" x 3.1 Yard Rolls Indications:
- Primary layer
- Secondary layer