KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 6-Ply, 4.5" x 4.1 Yd, Sterile Soft Pouch
KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 6-Ply, 2 1/4" x 3 Yards, Sterile in Soft Pouch
Calmoseptine Ointment - 4 oz tube
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing - 2-3/8" x 2-3/4"
Sween Cream Moisturizing Body Cream, Coloplast
$6.46 - $11.6744 Reviews
Triple Antibiotic Ointment - 1 oz tube - Each
MEDIHONEY Hydrocolloid Paste Dressing - 1.5 oz tube
$24.16 - $251.996 Reviews
3M Tegaderm HP Transparent Film Dressing - 4" x 4-3/4"
$1.79 - $76.81
SoloSite Gel - 3 oz tube - Tube - 3 oz.
Resta SilverGel - Antimicrobial Wound Gel, Tube 1.5 oz
$16.86 - $284.102 Reviews
KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 8-Ply, 4.5" x 3.1 Yd, Sterile Soft Pouch
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 4.5" x 3.1 Yards, 8 Ply, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for multiple wound care applications
- Unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Fluff dried 100% woven gauze
- Soft, conformable & sterile
Kerlix Soft Pouch Gauze Bandage Rolls
8-Ply, Sterile 4.5" x 3.1 yards
Kerlix Soft Pouch Gauze Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint. This product is available in 6 and 8 ply.
Features and Benefits:
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern: Increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Eight-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint: Reduced risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency: Reduced risk of maceration.
- As secondary dressing, provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability: Improved wound site protection; Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Available in a variety of sizes and packaging (tray, soft pouch, and nonsterile forms): Meets all bandaging needs.
Kerlix Gauze 4.5" x 3.1 Yard Rolls Indications:
- Primary layer
- Secondary layer