ADDIPAK Saline Unit Dose Solutions - Red - 0.9% Sodium Chloride Solution
- For inhalation therapy
- For use with any nebulizer
- 0.9% sodium chloride solution
- Not for use in parenteral applications
- Sterile saline for inhalation therapy with no alcohol or preservatives.
- Tamper-proof, color-coded vials for easy solution identification
- Inverted milliliter graduations and precise opening for accurate and controlled dispensing of solution
The ADDIPAK Unit Dose Solutions are for inhalation therapy. They are compatible with any nebulizer and are color-coded for easy identification. Containing 0.9% sodium chloride solution.
|Brand Name||Hudson RCI|
|Manufacturer Number||200-39, 200-59, 200-69|