Amara 300 Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion....
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Due to manufacturer's return policies, titanium wheelchairs, custom wheelchairs and other custom equipment may be returned to Allegro for repairs only - no refunds or exchanges can be made at any time.
- For moderate to high risk of skin breakdown
- Medflex foam base with Viscotec visco elastic foam insert
- Vyvex anti-microbial, fluid resistant cushion cover
Amara 300 Pressure Relief Wheelchair Cushion
Moderate to High Skin Risk
The Amara 300 is for patients with moderate to high risk of skin breakdown and who require minimal postural support. The Amara 300 is made with the Med-Flex Base with Viscotec visco elastic foam insert that creates an excellent skin protection environment. The Amara 300 is ideal therapy for prevention and/or treatment of pressure sores. The Amara 300 also comes standard with the Vyvex III cushion cover.
- High density Medflex foam base construction combined with a molded Viscotec visco elastic foam insert creates an excellent skin protection environment
- Vyvex III non-shear incontinent resistant, anti-microbial cushion cover
- Low profile design allows for ease of transfers and foot propelling
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Available in 3 sizes
- 18 month warranty
Vyvex III multi-directional stretch fabric wicks moisture away from patient’s skin. The removable zippered cover is low shear, washable, anti-microbial, fluid resistant and fire retardant. The cover is anti-microbial and meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire-retardancy. The bottom cover is a non-skid material which helps to prevent the cushion from shifting. For added safety we have included an adjustable safety strap on the back of every cushion so it may be properly attached to the wheelchair.
|Manufacturer Number||50-1820, 50-1821, 50-1822|