Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter Kit - Firm
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Helps reduce the risk of urinary tract infection
- Pre-lubricated catheter with an introducer tip
- Kit contains catheter, underpads, gloves, Gauze and swabs
Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter Kit - Firm Catheter
The Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter offers ultra-smooth eyelets that help minimize urethral trauma. The Intermittent Catheter also has a protective tip that bypasses the first 15mm of the distal urethra to help minimize the risk of urinary tract infections, UTI's. There is a "no-touch" closed system and the Intermittent Kit contains latex-free materials.
Apogee Closed System Intermittent Catheter Features:
- Introducer Tip: The unique Introducer Tip helps reduce the risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs). When the Introducer Tip is inserted into the urethra, the tip helps shield the sterile catheter from bacteria that is normally present within the first 15mm of the urethra.
- Polished, recessed eyelets and taper tips
- Latex Free: Does not contain natural rubber latex, nor is natural rubber latex added as part of the production process.
- 1500ml Urine Collection Bag
- Kit Contains: a closed system catheter with Underpads, Gloves, Gauze and PVP Swabsticks.
|Manufacturer Number||B10FB, B12FB, B14FB, B16FB, B8FB, B6FB|