Apogee Intermittent Catheters - Soft - 14 Fr. - 16"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ultra smooth eyelets
- Provides comfort on insertion and removal
- Latex free
Apogee Intermittent Catheters - Soft
Hollister Apogee Intermittent Catheters are for general catheterization, these catheters have ultra smooth eyelets that provide comfort on insertion and removal and are Individually packaged.
Apogee Intermittent Catheters are non-lubricated, come in sterile packaging and are designed to be used once and then discarded. Apogee intermittent catheters are made of a medical-grade PVC and have off-set polished eyelets to maximize the flow of urine.
- Ultra-Smooth Catheter Eyelets: Formed with ultrasonic technology, these catheter eyelets provide maximum comfort on insertion and removal, and help to minimize trauma to the urethra.
- Latex Free: Does not contain natural rubber latex, nor is natural rubber latex added as part of the production process.
- Easy-to-open packaging: With its integrated finger holes, the product packaging can be peeled open easily.
- Straight packaging: Straight packaging for easier insertion.
|Catheter French Size||14 FR|