Apogee Intermittent Catheters - Sterile, Latex Free
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ultra smooth eyelets
- Provides comfort on insertion and removal
- Latex free
Apogee Intermittent Catheters - Sterile
Apogee Intermittent Catheters - Sterile are for general catheterization, these catheters have ultra smooth eyelets that provide comfort on insertion and removal. Individually packaged.
Apogee intermittent catheters are non-lubricated, come in sterile packaging and are designed to be used once and then discarded. Apogee intermittent catheters are made of a medical-grade PVC and have off-set polished eyelets to maximize the flow of urine.
- Ultra-Smooth Catheter Eyelets: Formed with ultrasonic technology, these catheter eyelets provide maximum comfort on insertion and removal, and help to minimize trauma to the urethra.
- Latex Free: Does not contain natural rubber latex, nor is natural rubber latex added as part of the production process.
- Easy-to-open packaging: With its integrated finger holes, the product packaging can be peeled open easily.
- Individually packaged: Individually packaging for easier patient insertion.
|Manufacturer Number||1065, 11446|