Cardionics E-Scope II 7710 Belt Model Stethoscope - Cardionics E-Scope II 7710 Belt Model Stethoscope
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Cardionics E-Scope II 7710 Belt Model Stethoscope
AllegroMedical.com presents The Cardionics E-Scope II 7710 Belt Model Stethoscope. From a faint click to an uncommon S3, the E-Scope stethoscope for ITE hearing aids will help you isolate these varying disorders and empower you like never before. With 64 gain positions, frequency selector, and extraneous noise filtering, heart sounds never sounded so clear. Uses include for pediatrics or neonatology and general clinical use.
This model includes a specialist diaphragm machined from high-grade stainless steel that provides a superior frequency input (by 50%) which improves sound sensitivity and have a heaver feel and less likelihood of outside noise.
- Designed for use with ITE hearing aids
- Automatic shut off after two minutes.
- Frequency control for heart sounds (45-900Hz) and breath sounds (50-2000Hz) allows the listener to concentrate on a specific frequency range
- "Sounds output" for recording, attaching headphones or stethoscopes, connecting to a PDA or PC computer to display, record and playback sounds. Heart sounds displayed as a phonocardiogram; breath sounds displayed as a phonopneumogram. 1/8" male mono output jack.
- Uses standard AAA battery
- Includes stethoscope with specialist diaphragm, extra ear tips, carrying case.
- One year warranty