Cure Medical Ultra Female Intermittent Catheter - Ready To Use
- Small and discreet packaging
- 100% fire polished eyelets
- Designed for easy open and ease of use
- Cure Catheters are 100% DEHP and latex free
- Small packaging to discretely hide in one's pocket or purse
Cure Medical Ultra Intermittent Catheter
Pre-lubricated - Extra Discrete Packaging
The Cure Medical Ultra Intermittent Catheter is a high quality DEHP and latex free product that always has fire polished eyelets that are smooth and less irritating. The sterile, single use Cure Ultra™ is a ready to use catheter for women. The small package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material. The Cure Ultra™ is offered with polished eyelets on a pre-lubricated straight tip and a unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end. The small packaging enables discrete carrying in a pants pocket or purse.
- 1 - 6" Sterile Latex Free Catheter
- 100% DEHP Free products, as a known carcinogen, DEHP should not be in medical devices. At Craig Rehab in Denver they found that I.C. users were 100 times more likely to develop bladder cancer. People with a higher risk of cancers should avoid carcinogens.
- 100% latex free! A latex allergy can change a life forever, no more elastic in clothing, no rubber bands. Latex free catheters are a must have.
- 100% fire polished eyelets on all products, all the time. Fire polished eyelets are smooth and less irritating. Other brands have cold punched eyelets that can cause abrasions. Cure medical believes in nothing less then the best for you.
- Cure Medical gives 10% back to find a cure for spinal cord injury; it is time for manufacturers to step up. There are many ideas to find a cure, but without funding, nothing will ever happen.
|Brand Name||Cure Medical|
|Manufacturer Number||ULTRA8, ULTRA10, ULTRA12, ULTRA14, ULTRA16, ULTRA08|