Delta-Lite Conformable & Fiberglass Casting Tapes and Padding
- Ideal for strong, lightweight casting
- Use Sof-Rol and Delta-Lite for increased comfort
- Casting material is water activated and sets in approximately seven minutes
Delta-Lite Conformable & Fiberglass Casting Tapes
Delta-Lite Conformable & Fiberglass Casting Tapes made of knitted fiberglass substrate and extensible yarns with a polyurethane resin. Ideal for strong, lightweight casting and contracture reduction or when complete immobilization is required. Casting material is water activated. Sets in approximately seven minutes. Protective gloves to be worn while casting are included in every case. Use Sof-Rol padding and Delta-Net Stockinette for increased comfort. Sof-Rol padding is a 100 surgical-grade rayon padding that is ideal for cushioning bony prominences under Delta-Lite casts. Delta-Net stockinette is a synthetic fabric that increases comfort by wicking moisture away from the skin and reducing skin maceration under casts. Use a cast saw for removal.
- Sof-Roll Cast Padding 2" x 4 yd
- Sof-Roll Cast Padding 3" x 4 yd
- Delta-Net Stockinette 2" x 25 yd
- Delta-Net Stockinette 3" x 25 yd
- Delta-Lite Casting Tape - White 2"
- Delta-Lite Casting Tape - White 3"
- Delta-Lite S Fiberglass Tape 2"
- Delta-Lite S Fiberglass Tape 3"
|Brand Name||North Coast Medical|
|Manufacturer Number||NC15900, NC15901, NC15940, NC15941, NC16045-2WH, NC15903, NC15904|