Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Phone - Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Phone
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Phone
AllegroMedical.com presents The Geemarc AMPLI550 Amplified Phone. Large talking number buttons and nine memory dial buttons make dialing a breeze on the Geemarc AMPLI550 52 decibel (dB) amplified phone. Simply program all of your important numbers into the phone for one-touch dialing.
Customize sound on the AMPLI550 to meet your hearing needs. Standard volume control offers a 30dB gain. Press the "AMPLI" button for up to 52dB of crystal clear amplification. Talking Caller ID with large LCD display stores up to 99 incoming names and numbers with date/time stamp for each call.
- Up to 52dB amplification
- Amplify On/Off switch
- Volume control
- Tone control
- Hands-free amplified speakerphone up to 15dB+
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing volume up to 12dB
- Extra loud ringer up to 95dB
- Visual strobe ringer indicator
- Backlit LCD display (rechargeable batteries included)
- Large backlit talking keypad
- 6 one-touch direct dials, 2 emergency buttons, 1 customer service
- Talking Caller ID
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm jack for headset, neckloop, silhouette, patchcord
- 3.5mm jack for optional bed shaker (not included)
- Line and AC power (included)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing aid compatible
- One year warranty