Heine Gamma® GP Sphygmomanometer
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Heine Gamma® GP
Heine standard sphygmomanometer with push-button valve. Combines all the design and quality features of the Gamma G5, but with a push-button valve (Pat. DE 10353157). Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free. Easy to operate by both left and right-handed users.
- Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
- Pressure-proof manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large diameter scale. 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High quality indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large insufflation bulb. 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Upper housing made of aluminum alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
- Lower housing is molded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable.
- Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation.
- Innovative push-button valve. Fine and precise air-release rate adjustment, ultra-fast air-release, practically wear-free.
- Easy to operate by both left and right-handed users.
- Adult Cuff: 14 x 58 cm (circumference 29 – 41 cm)