KERLIX Gauze Bandage Rolls - 6-Ply, 2 1/4" x 3 Yards, Sterile in Soft Pouch
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 2.25" x 3 Yards, Soft Pouch
- Ideal for multiple wound care applications
- Unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Fluff dried 100% woven gauze
- Soft, conformable & sterile
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls
2.25" wide x 3.0 yards long, Sterile, Soft Pouch
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk. Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint. This product is available in 6 and 8 ply.
Kerlix Rolls Features and Benefits:
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern: Increased loft and bulk to cushion and protect wound areas.
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint: Reduced risk of wound contamination and granulomas.
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency: Reduced risk of maceration.
- As secondary dressing, provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability: Improved wound site protection; Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress wounds; i.e. burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds.
- Available in a variety of sizes and packaging (tray, soft pouch, and non-sterile forms): Meets all bandaging needs.
Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls, 2.25" x 3 Yards Indications:
- Primary layer
- Secondary layer