Magellan™ Hypodermic Safety Needle, 25 G x 1" - Safety Needle 25ga X 1 - Box of 50 - Box of 50
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Latex Free
- Easy one handed design
- Improves efficiency
- Safety Needle
- 25 gauge
- 1 inch needle
Magellan™ Hypodermic Safety Needle, 25 G x 1"
AllegroMedical.com presents the Magellan™ Hypodermic Safety Needle, 25 G x 1". MONOJECT MAGELLAN™ Safety Needles are needle based safety devices that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needle stick injuries. The easy one handed design and robust safety shield ensure the clinician is protected against any exposures from sharps injury.
- Latex Free
- Needle-based safety engineering control promotes clinical flexibility
- Intuitive, easy one-handed safety activation minimizes training and in-service needs
- Ultra Sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
- Self-leveling needle sheath allows for easy one handed scoop recapping method, the only acceptable OSHA approved recapping method
- Robust safety shield covers the entire cannula which maximizes protection from sharps injury
- Integral safety shield eliminates the ability to remove the safety device
- Pre-Attached Combos available saves valuable nursing time and improves efficiency
- Needle Gauge:25 Gauge.
- Needle Length: 1 Inch
- Application: Hypodermic Safety Needle.
- Hub Material: Plastic.
- Needle Construction: Stainless Steel.
- Safety Feature: Safety Sheath/Safety Shield.
- Hub Type: Luer Lock.
- Latex free.
- Packing: Softpack.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject Magellan.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142523.
- HCPCS Code: A4215.
|Needle Gauge||25 G|