Mettler Sys*Stim 208A, Two Channel Low Volt Stimulator
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Mettler Sys*Stim 208A Low Volt Stimulator
The Sys*Stim 208A is a two-channel, low-volt stimulator with Surge, Pulse, Tetanize and Reciprocation modes. It has easy to-operate knobs that control stimulation intensity and frequency, a digital timer and a remote patient cut-off switch. It is a small, portable stimulator with a clinical appearance.
- Input: 100 - 240 volt AC 50/60 Hz, 0.75 Amp (max)
- External Fuse: 0.75 A, 250 V, Slow Blow
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 2 3/4 x 6 1/10" x 8"
- Max Treatment Time: 60 minutes
- Channels: Dual
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic with zero net DC
- Voltage: 110 V Peak into a 1 k ohm load; 28 V peak into a 100 ohm load
- Intensity: 56 µC max per pulse into a 100 ohm load
- Phase Duration: 200 µs at 50% max amplitude
- Frequency: Pulse mode = 1 - 80 Hz; Tetanize Mode = 80 Hz; Surge Mode = 80 Hz
- Surge Cycle: 0.5 on/off to 3.75 on/off
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional or customers with a prescription.