Monoject 3mL Syringe w/ Standard Hypodermic Needle, 25g 5/8" - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations
- Included with Standard Hypodermic Needles
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Sterile, single-use
- 3mL Syringe
- 25g diameter of needle, 5/8" length of needle
Monoject Syringe 25g 3ml 5/8"
AllegroMedical.com presents the Monoject Syringe 25g 3ml 5/8". The Monoject Syringe with Standard Hypodermic Needles is extremely sterile and is safe from contamination and infections. Single-use syringe and needle cannot be re-sterilized because the softpack packagine materials are impermeable so the gas cannot penetrate the package. Individually packaged syringe and needle for doctors convenience and easy storage. Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod made with no PVC or DEHP. Latex-free plunger tip is safe and comfortable for all skin types. Easy-to-use 2-piece polypropylene package is beneficial to the caregiver or doctor. Graduated barrel markings are easy-to-read and allow for precise measurements.
Monoject Syringe Features:
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package.
- Permanent heat-etched graduations allows precise fluid measurements; graduations cannot be erased or altered.
- Multiple syringe tip designs allows for correct syringe selection based on procedural requirements.
- Sold in Box of 100 Syringes with Needles
|Needle Gauge||25 G|