Monoject Luer Lock Hypodermic Needle Only - 18 g x 1" Green
$0.13 - $160.3920 Reviews
23g x 1" IM BD Sterile Hypodermic Needle - Box of 100
25g x 1" BD Sterile Hypodermic Needle - General Use
$13.83 - $138.2016 Reviews
Monoject Luer Lock Hypodermic Needle Only - 18 g x 1" Green - Box of 100
BD 27 gauge x 1/2 Inch General Use Hypodermic Needles - Box of 100
Hypodermic Needle Precisionglide - Sterile
$14.23 - $22.50
BD 18g x 1 1/2" Blunt Fill Needle - Box of 100
25g x 1-1/2" BD Hypodermic Needle - General Use - Box of 100
BD ULTRA-FINE Nano Pen Needle 5/32" 32g
SafetyGlide Shielding Hypodermic Needles - 25 G x 5/8"
$0.59 - $28.85
Monoject Hypodermic Needle with Polypropylene Hub - 25 G x 1 1/2" - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Monoject™ Hypodermic Needle with Polypropylene Hub - 25 Gauge x 1 1/2"
AllegroMedical.com presents the MONOJECT Hypodermic Needles Polypropylene Hub 25 X 1 1/2"(A) Bevel Red. The regular (A) Bevel is used for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections. The sharp stainless steel needle produces a consistently comfortable injection every time. The easy grip design allows for a safe, easy opening package. Translucent, color-coded luer lock hub makes it easy for the doctor to record measurements. The color coded cap on the rigid pack allows for easy identification of all needle gauges. High quality protection against contamination at all times.
What is a Luer Lock Tip? A syringe tip generally used for injections requiring a secure connection of the syringe to another device. The tip is threaded for a locking fit and is compatible with a variety of needles, catheters, and other devices.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel needle.
- Translucent, color-coded luer lock hub.
- Color-coded cap on rigid pack.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal.
- Easy Grip Design
- Latex Free
- Polypropylene Hub
- Luer Lock
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the different bevel types available? Regular (A) Bevel for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections Ultrasmooth Bevel for subcutaneous injections (permanent needle only) Intradermal (Intermediate) Bevel for intradermal injections; skin testing Short (B) Bevel for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks.
- What are the needles made of? Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.
- Box of 100 needles
|Needle Gauge||25 G|