Monoject Hypodermic Needles with Aluminum Hub - 25g x 2" - Box of 100
- Surgical grade stainless steel
- Color-coded needle sheath
- Latex Free
Hypodermic Needles with Aluminum Hub - 25g x 2" (A) Bevel Red
Hypodermic needles with aluminum hub has a color coded, two piece rigid pack sheath with a tamper evident heat stake that is coupled with a precision aluminum hub for increased stability during needle use. Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel needle. Produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- Aluminum Luer lock hub. Provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design.
- Color-coded needle sheath. Allows for easy identification of needle gauge.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack:Protects against accidental product contamination; provides particulate-free package; autoclavability allows convenient use in hospital-prepared surgical packs.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal:Provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures end user confidence.
- Easy-grip design:Easy, safe opening package.
*What are the different bevel types available?
Regular (A) Bevel for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections Ultrasmooth Bevel for subcutaneous injections (permanent needle only) Intradermal (Intermediate) Bevel for intradermal injections; skin testing Short (B) Bevel for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks