Monoject™ Standard Hypodermic Needle, Polypropylene Hub, 20 G x 1" - Box of 100
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
AllegroMedical.com presents the MONOJECT Hypodermic Needles Polypropylene Hub 20G X 1"(A) Bevel Red. The regular (A) Bevel is used for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections. The sharp stainless steel needle produces a consistently comfortable injection every time. The easy grip design allows for a safe, easy opening package. Translucent, color-coded luer lock hub makes it easy for the doctor to record measurements. The color coded cap on the rigid pack allows for easy identification of all needle gauges. High quality protection against contamination at all times.
What is a Luer Lock Tip? A syringe tip generally used for injections requiring a secure connection of the syringe to another device. The tip is threaded for a locking fit and is compatible with a variety of needles, catheters, and other devices.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring, stainless steel needle.
- Translucent, color-coded luer lock hub.
- Color-coded cap on rigid pack.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hardpack.
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal.
- Easy Grip Design
- Latex Free
- Polypropylene Hub
- Luer Lock
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the different bevel types available? Regular (A) Bevel for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections Ultrasmooth Bevel for subcutaneous injections (permanent needle only) Intradermal (Intermediate) Bevel for intradermal injections; skin testing Short (B) Bevel for intravenous or intrarterial applications and nerve blocks.
- What are the needles made of? Needles are made of surgical grade stainless steel and are coated with a special grade silicone for lubrication. The combination of silicone and the sharpness of the point reduces both the force needed to penetrate and “drag” on insertion and withdrawal thus reducing discomfort to the patient.
- Box of 100 needles