MT Spandage Tubular Elastic Dressing Retainer Net
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Holds wet or dry dressings in place
- Replaces adhesive tape and wrap
- Additional polyester fiber for comfort
MT Spandage Tubular Elastic Dressing Retainer
25 yards, stretched
The MT Spandage Multi-Purpose Tubular Retainer Net is a latex-free, tubular elastic retainer net. It replaces adhesive tapes and wraps for holding both wet and dry dressings firmly in place. Dressing changes are faster, easier and more comfortable; no allergic reactions, no skin stripping or excoriation caused by tape removal, no "wet tape" or tape residue. 25 yard roll.
MT Spandage is the next evolution of the original Spandage line. Improved with additional polyester fiber for more patient comfort, it continues to be latex-free.
MT Spandage is all about efficient wound management. Spandage provides easy examination and dressing changes.
MT Spandage Applications:
- Burn care
- Post-op dressing changes
- Donor wound graft sites
- Daily dressing changes
- EKG stress testing
- MT Spandage Specifications
MT Spandage Sizes:
- Size 1: fits average toes, fingers and wrists
- Size 2: fits small hands, arms, legs, feet
- Size 3: fits medium hands, arms, legs, feet
- Size 4: fits large hands, arms, legs, feet
- Size 5: fits small heads, shoulders, thighs
- Size 6: fits large heads, shoulders, thighs
- Size 7: fits small chest, back, perineum, axilla
- Size 8: fits average chest, back perineum, axilla
- Size 9: fits large chest, back perineum, axilla
- Size 10: fits xlarge chest, back perineum, axilla
- Size 11: fits xxlarge chest, back perineum, axilla
- Size 12: fits xxlarge chest, back perineum, axilla
|Brand Name||Medi-Tech Intl|
|Manufacturer Number||MT04, MT05, MT07, MT09|