PolyMem Silver Non-Adhesive Pad Dressing - 4.25" x 4.25"
- Antimicrobial & antibacterial benefits of silver
- Optimal wound healing environment
- Protects the dressing from microbial contamination
- Reduces patient discomfort & healing time
PolyMem Silver® - 4 x 4"
The 4-in-1 antimicrobial QuadraFoam® dressing
PolyMem Silver dressings provide the same benefits of the other PolyMem QuadraFoam dressings plus the added antimicrobial benefits of small particle silver to help protect wounds from microbial contamination. PolyMem Silver can be used instead of other dressings containing silver because the dressings support moist wound healing while providing a continuous silver reservoir.
PolyMem Silver Benefits
- Generates silver ions consistently from a continuous silver reservoir
- Reduces bioburden in the dressing
- Kills 99.9% of entire population of all bacteria and fungi tested
- Incorporates unique silver particles
- Eliminates need for secondary dressing, except when using PolyMem Wic Silver
- Absorbs up to 10 times its dressing weight in exudate
- Maintains a moist wound environment for improved healing
- Indicates when dressing change is necessary via its clear, thin backing (except PolyMem Wic Silver)
- Won’t adhere to the wound bed, minimizing damage to wound bed upon removal
- Continuously cleanses the wound, reducing the need for wound bed cleansing during dressing changes
- Won't stain skin
- Helps relieve wound pain and improve comfort
- No need to wet or re-wet