Polyskin II Transparent Dressing 2 x 2 3/4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Polymer film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive
- Patented two-tab delivery system
- Semi-permeable and moisture responsive film
- Improved wet adhesion properties
Kendall Polyskin™ II Transparent Dressing
2" x 2-3/4"
POLYSKIN II Transparent Dressings consist of a thin polymer film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive. A simple, effective delivery system allows one-handed application. The dressings are ideal for I.V. sites, donor sites, burns, ulcers and sutures.
- Patented Two-Tab Delivery System
- Semi-permeable, Moisture Responsive Film
- Improved Breathability
- Improved Wet Adhesion Properties
- Allows one-handed aseptic delivery
- Helps prevent roll up
- Impermeable to external liquid and micro-organisms
- Allows moisture and oxygen vapor X-change for longer wear time
- Better adhesion in moist environments
- Peripheral IV's
- Central venous catheters
- Donor Sites
- Second-degree burns
- Skin biopsies
- Surgical incisions
- Endoscopy incisions
- Early stage skin ulcers
- Autolytic debriding
Precautions & Warnings:
- Not for use on infected wounds
- The wound surface or catheter site must have ceased active bleeding prior to dressing application.
- The skin should be dry to assure good adhesion.
- Not intended to replace sutures or other primary wound closure methods.
- Not intended for application over draining or infected wounds.
- Not intended for use on third degree burns or unpacked cavity wounds.
Product Specifics and Packaging:
- Dressing Size: 2" x 2-3/4"
- Two-tab delivery system
- Single dressing packaged in foil envelope
- Single (1 each) Envelope
- Packet of 110 Envelopes