Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pad 7.5 x 8"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- 7.5" x 8"m Sterile
- Waterproof barrier to retard strike-through
- Fluff layer to absorb exudate
- Soft outer non-woven layer
- Sealed on all four sides
Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pad
7.5" x 8" Sterile
The Tendersorb Waterproof ABD Pad consists of three layers: soft outer nonwoven layer, fluff filler for absorbency, and a Waterproof barrier to prevent fluid strike-through. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad Features:
- Three Layer Construction - Soft top layer wicks fluid away from wound; Fluff filler absorbs and disperses fluid throughout the entire pad.
- Infection Protection - Acts as a reservoir to capture exudates, helping to prevent the development of moist pathways that can lead to contamination.
- Highly Absorbent - Absorbs at least twice as much fluid without strike-through as competitive abdominal pads reducing dressing changes; Utilizes 65% of the pad prior to fluid strike-through versus 10% utilization of competitive pads.
- All four edges sealed - Prevent lint residue and leaking; help prevent particulate matter from escaping, decreasing the possibility of wound contamination.
- WET-PRUF backing - Retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through
Tendersorb Wet-Pruf Pad FAQs
- Why do your TENDERSORB WET-PRUF Abdominal Pads look different? - There is no change to the product itself. We simply changed the way we fold and package the product. Although case counts increase, the per unit price remains the same.
- What is the WET-PRUF back sheet? - A unique plastic backsheet that retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through.
Tendersorb Wet-Pruf Pad Indications:
- Primary Dresings: Abdominal or other large incisions; large trauma sites
- Secondary Dressings: Over heavily exudating wounds; cushioning, moisture protection