Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads 8 x 10"
- 8 x 10", Sterile
- Wet-proof barrier to retard strike-through
- Fluff layer to absorb exudate
- Soft outer non-woven layer
- Sealed on all four sides
Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads
8 x 10"
The Tendersorb Waterproof Abdominal Pads consists of three layers: soft outer nonwoven layer, fluff filler for absorbency, and a Waterproof barrier to prevent fluid strike-through. All four edges are sealed to prevent lint residue and leaking.
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad Features:
- Three Layer Construction - Soft top layer wicks fluid away from wound; Fluff filler absorbs and disperses fluid throughout the entire pad.
- Infection Protection - Acts as a reservoir to capture exudates, helping to prevent the development of moist pathways that can lead to contamination.
- Highly Absorbent - Absorbs at least twice as much fluid without strike-through as competitive abdominal pads reducing dressing changes; Utilizes 65% of the pad prior to fluid strike-through versus 10% utilization of competitive pads.
- All four edges sealed - Prevent lint residue and leaking; help prevent particulate matter from escaping, decreasing the possibility of wound contamination.
- Waterproof backing - Retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad FAQs
- Why do your TENDERSORB Waterproof Abdominal Pads look different? - There is no change to the product itself. We simply changed the way we fold and package the product. Although case counts increase, the per unit price remains the same.
- What is the Waterproof back sheet? - A unique plastic backsheet that retards fluid strike-through; Moisture proof backing protects both the patient and healthcare worker from fluid strike-through.
Tendersorb Waterproof Pad Indications:
- Primary Dresings: Abdominal or other large incisions; large trauma sites
- Secondary Dressings: Over heavily exudating wounds; cushioning, moisture protection